30th January 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, energetic, extremely well organised and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our family at our rapidly expanding Head Office in Hackney Wick, London. Working in a fun, fast-paced and creative environment, you will be responsible for managing our social media accounts and developing our online brand and presence to engage prospective students and clients.
The International College of Musical Theatre (The ICMT) is a leading drama school offering world-class musical theatre training taught by West End and Broadway professionals. With colleges in London, New York, Rome and Belfast and other operations across the world, we provide courses specifically designed for those who wish to pursue a career in the world of musical theatre.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a creative quick thinker, pro-active, able to manage their own time effectively, and be an excellent communicator, all whilst having a positive can-do attitude.
You will ideally have previous experience of creating content for social media and have a proven record in developing and increasing a company’s online presence.
- Creating and publishing engaging and captivating content that represents our brand, ethos and vision through both our social media accounts and our website.
- Manage our social media accounts daily across multiple platforms. Including – Content creation (graphics, video, blogs, podcasts, live events), Planning and scheduling, Digital marketing campaigns, Community outreach and research projects.
- Graphic design and video editing.
- Maintaining knowledge on developments and updates across the social media landscape.
- Being on top of relevant trends, moments and events.
- Liaising with staff and key industry contacts to develop blogs and current relevant content.
- Compiling monthly reports on social media analytics.
- Replying to and engaging with comments and replies on our media.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to ensure timelines for important announcements, events and campaigns are met.
- Collaborating with other team members to support other business operations.
- Attend internal and external relevant events and performances to capture content and to generate leads on future relationships.
Experience, Skills and Expectations
- Experience with design programs such as Adobe Photoshop to create engaging and captivating online content.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital tools and social media platforms, and how they can best be utilised to develop audience engagement.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in social media in a related industry.
- Good knowledge and interest in musical theatre and the performing arts is an asset.
- Excellent at communicating with people on all levels.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to be pro-active and manage own time and workload.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Team player.
What’s on offer
The opportunity to establish yourself and develop your skills at a rapidly expanding and dynamic musical theatre school. A permanent 37.5 hours per week contract at a competitive rate of pay and company pension.
If you’re excited and interested in this role then we’d love to hear from you. Simply send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be right for the role to [email protected].